An Intro to Medicine – PreMed Health Class
The Pre-Medical/Pre-Health package is designed to give undergraduates a deeper insight into emergency medicine and electrical cardiology for early preparation in professional health schools. Students interested in a career in medicine for Nursing, Physician Assistant, Medical Doctor, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and other advanced level health professions will greatly benefit from being a part this program.
Top 3 Reasons to take a Pre-Med Class w/ CPR Hero
- Advance your medical studies & knowledge
- Convenience Class Locations in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County/Inland Empire
- Receive a 2-year EKG Certificate, an early preparation course to other Advanced Medical courses like ACLS/PALS
Benefits of taking a PreMed Class w/ CPR Hero:
- Additional Certification added to your Curriculum Vitae for academic and clinical work related to cardiology, pharmacology, and emergency medicine.
- You receive your certification same-day (via e-mail for safe-keeping).
- Early Preparation for your career choices!
- Save 40% by registering with any BLS course registration.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select a Session Below & Register Today
|There are currently no classes available. Please contact us at (714) 705-6111 or e-mail us at email@example.com.|
It’s Recommended! Obtain early access to your career path and have an impeccable CV/Resume when applying for internships, clinicals, or even career jobs.
Some colleges or workplaces require student to receive AHA certification in EKG, ACLS, or PALS. Prep early and obtain the certification early so you don’t have to worry about it last minute. This is an intensive class and this isn’t a class you want to procrastinate on.
No it does not. You will need to register for those separately. Feel free to contact support for promotional discounts when signing up for more than one class!