Frequently Asked Questions
General CPR, First Aid & Advanced Healthcare Inquiries.
CPR Class Info
- If you are in a healthcare professional industry, you will need an AHA Basic Life Support Class.
- For all other professions, you will need to take the Heartsaver® First Aid & CPR AED Class.
Yes. The CPR Hero Training Center is an approved provider in offering certificates for CPR & First Aid Certification under the American Heart Association.
The two classes are the same. Since we have such a small class and provide 1-to-1 manikin training, we provide certification and re-certification in the same class at no price difference..
For the most part, the CPR and First Aid certification are the same. The major difference is if the employer accept both types of certification. In general they are both accepted.
However, if you work in the medical field, the general acceptable certification body is American Heart Association because the additional certification done at a higher level include ACLS and PALS.
American Heart Association does not limit the age to take CPR certification course. However, AHA does recommend a minimum weight of 90lbs because doing chest compression does require sufficient force on the chest to be effective.
We try to limit our class size to 10 students or less. Each student has his/her own manikins so the class becomes much more efficient.
The class pricing only includes the cost of class and the CPR certification at the end of class. Textbook is an additional fee ($17 for BLS/CPR, $20 for First Aid, $40 for ACLS/PALS/Instructor)
Also, if you did not pay in advance, and there is a wait list for students, we reserve the right to release your seat to the student waiting.
You will also need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule and pay the reschedule fee of $25.
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $2 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
CPR Class Enrollment / Registration
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association course completion card that is valid for 2 years.
The cards issued are called eCards, which is a secured electronic card you received directly from AHA. If you have questions, please refer to to AHA Course Card Reference Guide found on http://cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/FindACourse/CourseCardInformation/UCM_473165_Course-Card-Information.jsp
For more information on eCard visit: http://www.thecprhero.com/ecard/
- Visit http://www.thecprhero.com/enroll-now
- Select the class you need to take
- Select a date at the location you wish to take the class
- Register & Pay to Reserve Your Seat
You must pay in advance to reserve your seat. We currently only accept online registration and payment through credit card. To pay cash/check, you must call or e-mail us to reserve your seat. (Seats are only fully reserved once payment is received).
If you need to reschedule for any reason, you must notify us via e-mail at email@example.com 48 prior to the start of class. You will be accessed a $25 reschedule fee if we do not receive any request prior to the 48 hours to the start of class for any reason.
Payments & Discounts
We offer discounts to promote our cause and help students enroll for a discounted price already. With that, we do not combine discounts and reserve the right to change the terms and condition of any offers, discounts, and/or promotions.
We do not price match on an individual level. We are able to offer pretty low prices already because we are able to utilize small spaces and teach small classes. You can take advantage of our discounts available at the moment.
Note: Online classes are different than American Heart Association accredited certification. While online CPR classes can seem much cheaper, most places do not accept them and you will end up paying for more than you bargain.
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Training Location (off-site)
- # of People to Certify
- Which CPR Class do you need (Healthcare/Non-Healthcare/Pediatrics)
- Do you need AEDs on your premise(s)?