People are the biggest asset to any organizations.
We at CPR Hero want to empower our instructors to go and make a difference with their students.
What Can Instructors Expect of CPR Hero?
- A clear list of classes that’s coming up and the payout for each class
- Bi-weekly Payments for each class taught (including reimbursements)
- Good working and proper equipments to provide the best training to students
- Quick communications/response to issues and questions
- Feedbacks and growth opportunities for personal and professional development
- A way to make a difference
- Flexible shifts (come and go as you please)
- Flexible responsibility (come to assist or pick up dedicated days)
Our Instructors In Action
What CPR Hero expects of Instructors:
- Live and embody CPR Hero’s core value
- Show up on time and complete class properly on CPR Hero’s system before check-out (all paperwork and documentation completed properly)
- Deliver the best possible education in compliance to AHA and CPR Hero’s process
- Responsive on Slack (our communication system) to team and office. Always reply Yes/No/Got It so everyone knows we are all on the same page.
- Once students have signed up, you are responsible to ensure the class is taught (whether it be to find another instructor to teach if you cannot or contact the students to schedule another date).