COPE Health Scholars BLS Certification
For COPE Health Scholars in California, please visit: https://thecprhero.com/cope/
The CPR Hero Training Center, LLC is a partner of COPE Health Scholars Program. In order to complete your clearance appointment, you must have an American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR/AED for Healthcare Provider Card.
This class is exclusive for students who are enrolled in the program. No walk-in attendees will be entertained.
CPR Class within COPE (easy and convenient)
- Find your location/session below
(Spaces are Limited! Sign up Early & Sign Up Now!)
- Complete the registration process
(Quick & Easy Online Secure Payment)
- Simply show up to class and receive your CPR card same day
(We have a 99.32 initial pass rate!)
Benefits of COPE & CPR Hero’s Class:
- Discounted Pricing: $47 + $3 credit card processing fee (29% OFF – compared to $87 with textbook).
- You receive your CPR card the same day.
- A record of your participation is given to your manager (internal recognition of your CPR course completion)
- Getting to know other Health Scholars with lots of hands–on practice– A 99.32% initial pass rate(if fail, free re–take at any of our 4 locations)
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*An AHA BLS Textbook is required and can be purchased online or through CPR Hero for $17.
Select a Session Below & Register Today
[parse_feed feed=”https://classes.thecprhero.com/rss/index.php” category=”AHA COPE-SEATTLE-BLS-for-Healthcare-Providers” show=”all” format=”address” class=”COPEHEALTH”]
Free Study Guide
Yes. You are required to havean AHA BLS Healthcare ProviderCPR Card before your clearanceappointment.
The hospital and the program require you to render help. This knowledge and certification is required to work/intern in the hospital.
You must make sure it is issued by American Heart Association and that it is a BLS Healthcare Provider card. All other cards will NOT be accepted. Lastly, check to make sure your card has not expired.