This American Heart Association CPR course is for the lay rescuer (non-healthcare professional). It covers techniques for CPR and choking on adults, children, and infants. Students receive a two-year AHA certification card* immediately after class.
Who should take this class?
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
What is the cost of this course?
The price for this course is $50.
Is the textbook required for this course?
Yes. The textbook is required for this course. We sell ebooks for $17 each. You may purchase it when you sign up for a class. You will receive an email with instructions to claim your ebook the day before the class.
What is the duration of this course?
The course is 3 hours in length.
How long is the ecard valid?
The ecard is valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
You should receive your eCard immediately after class. We guarantee delivery within 1 business day.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of participation.
The CPR Hero is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.