The Heartsaver® First Aid course is designed to prepare students to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies
Who should take this class?
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
- First Aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Optional written test
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid course completion card* that is valid for 2 years.
During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their first aid skills practice and testing.
- 15-1021 Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook with
– Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide
Heartsaver® First Aid Course Dates
|There are currently no classes available. Please contact us at (714) 705-6111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|